Wednesday 22 July 2009

Oh it's such a perfect day...

ok ok they are rare and something usually ruins such days half-waythrough... but when there is even a breeze in downtown infernal Athens at 3pm then it is obvious: there is an inter-galactic conspiracy geared towards that day's perfection! That was yesterday, today was a new story. It was indeed an excellent day and one that got me thinking on many levels about decisions, attitudes and 'letting-go' just a little bit.

It is a rare occasion for me when someone i trust holds a mirror to my face and essentially shouts "look!!" albeit subtly... On general terms the view is not all that bad, but I catch a glimpse of what needs changing and what doesn't and a fresh perspective is always welcome around here! So... I know what I need to do I just need to go ahead and do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...