Tuesday 10 April 2012

Heeeeeeeeeeere is Johny ....

What's eight months ? It's nothing - it is nothing compared to eternity, but I guess it is something, compared to what has taken place. Father again - sleepless again, and the receipient of those first-thing-in-the-morning smiles that only toddlers and young children can give you.

I have aged, my hair has gone grey and I have put on weight, which I cannot seem to shake off. I do not find time to visit any new eateries or funky new places around town; I am calculating incomes and expenses as I did when I was 20 years old, but somehow there is a sense of achievement -- and a sense that all is possible. I cannot seem to shake that - maybe it's the optimist in me seeking satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...