Wednesday 1 December 2010

I am getting old... I looked in the mirror yesterday and I had this grey tinge about my face - an indescribable paleness and I should know, let's face it, I am not known for my fair skin! I am getting old. My hair is in fact turning grey, what's left of it anyway. I am philosophizing a lot more lately and I have a sneaking suspicion that the weight I have put on is not going to leave me unless I do something drastic. Even my teeth are starting to lose their overwhelming whiteness.

I am 35 ... but I am getting old I can feel it... and it will not get easier either.... but it is worth at least resisting a little bit. I am going to rethink the beard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...