Monday 24 January 2011

How can we explain and rationalise bad things happening to us? Painful, traumatic events that scar us, possibly for ever.... ? We probably don't, but there is somewhere the strength to cry a lot, grieve and somehow get up the next day and the day after that and watch as your wounds heal.

Last week was probably one of the hardest I had to face - and I have been pampered I have not gone through all that much in my life. But the weekend made sure I got my share. So where does the strength hide? How do dreams get replaced by new dreams and how can we teach our souls NEVER to expect? I am looking into it and I will let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...