Friday 16 April 2010

full of surprises....

Isn't it funny how some days bring along an avalanche whilst others not even a weak stream? I guess we should not expect to lead our lives at the same pace every single day but it is easy to see why that might be appealing. A life rich in stimuli, positive stimuli that is, along with experiences, creativity and brightness is all most of us could ever wish for, even without realising it.

I think last week I felt what it feels like to have a dream come true.... i felt the stir of possibility once again after a long time, and I will not let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...