Monday 12 April 2010

Monday, Monday.... the new week crept upon me like a slithering lizard, not that there is anything wrong with the reptiles, it just makes for an interesting metaphor. After bouts of stomach pains, family strife and general malaise the weekend ended with a 39.2 fever.. not for me but for younger members of the household. When toddlers get sick it is a frightful sight to behold, unable to help themselves and you unable to help them much either. But we shall overcome of course and I feel renewed in my quest for a new way... I am convinced that there alternatives to all this medicine we are ingesting, that there are holistic to deal with the ills in our lives and I will explore, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...