Monday 17 May 2010

Last Friday was a monumental day... it was a day of results, effort, direction, prospects and some pain, due to the injury in my sides! What I find phenomenal is that indeed a day-off can become a few hours of greatness! Because that is how I felt, great. Getting things done, tying up loose ends, creating some new ones, that's what it was all about.

The weekend was a different story but I have come to the conclusion that weekends will never fulfill their destiny again unless we accept, my wife and I that is, that weekends are not necessarilly time-off but rather time spent. Time spent on creating a family, including fighting, making up, making out, patience testing, outing and negotiating... sounds like a family does it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...