Tuesday 4 May 2010

So I went to Lidl last night... it was a big step for me and my family! I kid you not... it took effort! I have tried it twice before and i literally walked out before even making it half way down the first aisle.

I mean we hear about German efficiency but Lidl is not all the efficient and even though i have never lived in a communist regime i expect mid-80s Sofia supermarkets had a similar feel to them. Frankly i did not like it.. i did not expect to like it... but it was 'price efficient'. So will I go again? i hate to say yes, and i hate to say that I need to save money so probably yes... dammit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...