Thursday 4 February 2010

I woke up looking grey... I could see the sun rising from behind the orange clouds and the hard-rock mountains and in this sunlight I looked grey and I felt grey too. Stubble which seemed to be there forever, balding hair in a mess, eyes sunk in sockets and a complexion that befits only a heavy drinker in Las Vegas.

Not good, it took me at least 3 hours to compose myself I must say and as I am preparing for the 3rd coffee of the day, I wonder if I am in fact ageing. We all are, and even though we think it will never actually happen to us, maybe this is it, maybe this is how you wake up when you age... Grey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...