Thursday 11 February 2010

Is it really worth it to believe?? Does it make much of a difference? Will it make easier on others to believe in you if you believe in yourself? I am not entirely sure.. For the past two days I have been consumed by fiery tongues of desire for something JUST out of my reach, a dream which can turn into reality. A dream that will turn into reality, because I want it to. But is that enough? Are our desires enough to make that happen?

Whether or not they are, I feel that I find myself in a place full of contradictions and emotional rides that would make anyone lose their cool, let alone poor ol' me!! But I need to hold on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...