Monday 22 February 2010

Spring has sprung in our little troubled spot of the world. I was having lunch al fresco yesterday with a view of the Acropolis... we were so close I could see the columns. It was magical and then of course I cheecked my emails and rushed off to a quick meeting and then I had a phone interview in the evening, it was all a bit too much, almost as is the screw is being tightened a bit too much and it needs to unwind a little bit.

I am starting down a path that I have been planning a long time, trying to focus on 'my thing' trying to be creative once again... but I am just also tired and I know it and I know that every time I rest I just want more and more. Am I simply lazy?? simply just not good enough??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...