Thursday 29 October 2009

oh what a beautiful morning...

So how are you this fine day? I must say as I get older the variations in my mood become more acute on an hourly basis and they are almost always reflections. I find myself in bad moods because others are in bad mood around me and I seem to absorb stress and bad moods. I also absorb good moods so in light of positive energy I tend to reflect that too. But alas? Where is positive energy to be found aplenty?

On the phone to a friend of mine living abroad this morning I realised that the day is coming closer that we might have to wave goodbye to our current country of residence. I have no preconceived notions of home, that much I accept. Home is where our stuff is... and we make our home where we can as long as we have those we love around us, at least some of them. It might be time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...