Thursday 19 November 2009

I guess I am impatient... and tend to lose focus far too easily for a man of my age. I also tend to react pretty badly to criticism not even malicious criticism but anything other than "it was wonderful, well done u are a genius" has me ready to give up whatever it is I am doing.

The truth is I like the iteration... bouncing ideas of walls.. well other people really. It is crucial to me I have realised.. I have also realised that I might never 'might' it but the fact that I took one giant step less than a week ago still sends shivers up and down my spine. And I still have more inside me, pouring out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...