Wednesday 4 November 2009

Reading back on my entries it would be easy to imagine that I have somehow contracted a horrible mental illness slowly dragging me to the pits of depression, insanity and ultimately a slow, deranged death. I mean they are hardly uplifting and for the life of me I cannot understand why they are not.

Every time I start writing with the best intentions and then all this comes out. It could be my idea of therapy and I 'exhale' all these negative thoughts but obviously there is something wrong with my surroundings or with the way I process all this information. I have this constant feeling of 'let-down'... somehow... somewhere and an unfaltering sense of betrayal. I am not sure how to explain it. Hence my writing comes out all twisted and out of shape. Because I am funny... I mean I write funny, I laugh a lot but lately everything has been decreased and I am tired, just tired of fightin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...