Monday 16 November 2009

Some weekends are thin... like water or even air. Others are thick... like almost-dry mud or quick sand. I had a 'think' weekend, full of energy and change of scenery, noise, tension, tenderness and exhaustion.

By Sunday evening I was ready to give up and then I realised that I can no longer give up. ''Quit" is no longer an option on the menu and I felt all the better for it. This morning I woke up with a weird sense of energy even though I was completely worn out the day before and I think this is the reason why. I no longer struggle with reality; I have just about given up on peace and quiet on demand and instead start to come to terms with controlled chaos at the best of times. It works for others so it might as well work for me. And why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...