Monday 9 November 2009

this week is made of paper... like origami... I am not sure why! origami is fragile, it is also fake and colourful. Not sure what this impression means, not sure where it comes from. I m not thinking of it in negative terms and certainly this Monday started out with a lot more promise than my previous week.

A crystallized realisation has formulated in my mind, visions of the future that might not be as distant as once imagined. And that keeps me going. Weekend also kept me going, and that is now my daily-fuel, snippets of weekend keep me going all the way through Friday.. that is how important these couple of days have become to me. Thanks to both of you.. and i don't mean the days, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...