Thursday 5 November 2009

Just how do we connect to people? is it every day-ness? is it sex? is it 'love', the feeling of connection? It is baffling to me how bridges are formed, maintained, left to rot and eventually collapse.

As a married man I have often wondered this in my quest for betterment. It is not easy task of course and it requires at least a degree of insight and understanding. I am not sure I understand anyone, let alone my wife, her dreams and wishes but the aim here is to understand us and our dynamics and that is where the connection comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...