Thursday 28 January 2010

I realise that noone can know how the McCann's feel. Madeleine McCann has been missing for years... there is no point in discussing this case here, but her parents organised a fundraiser to mark the 1,000-day anniversary of the day she want missing... One of those glitzy fundraisers with B-class celebrities, make up and flashes. So this has become a cause... like raise money for a charity of some sort and it is being organised by her parents who stood and greeted their guests. And there is a girl missing for over 3 years...

I am not sure what my problem is here.. I really don't. I assume that I would be ok with people getting over certain events, tragic events and moving on. But getting over them, apparently and NOT moving on leaves me a sick taste in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...