Friday 12 March 2010

I have been wondering what to write... and I decided to write about baby steps... those tiny forward steps that eventually do get us from A to B, no matter how shaky and wobbly our path. It is a tough time for most of us, a time of reorganisation, new priorities and feelings. What will tomorrow bring? Where is my sense of security? Do I need one? I am starting to think that in the name of security I for one have sacrificed far too much and let's face it, we are never secure nor should we be.

I am taking baby steps again... and the direction is forward... away from A and on to B...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...