Tuesday 2 March 2010

It is already March... the first part of the year is already behind us, ready for 2010 to really take off. I still feel a weird energy that is uplifting but not enough of it to solve the problems I want to solve for the people I love.

My son started school today... and I know it is almost commonplace to feel emotional on a day like this but I really felt the significance of this event. This is like first steps, first words. He is no longer attached to us in the same way, he will create a new universe, albeit with other toddlers but sooner or later he will make friends, he will have secrets, I will not know everything about his day. It is thrilling to me that I made this human being standing in front of his teacher in his stonewashed GAP jeans...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...