Tuesday 30 March 2010

Travelling with wounds....

I have this thing about travelling... i expect it all to go smoothly and wonderfully and me be in top form. That is hardly ever the case of course and for the past two days with me experiencing the most horrific stomach ache of my life I was convinced I was cursed... well maybe not cursed.. but probably i was made to pay for my gluttony... again and again...

I am numb today.. almost recovered, almost done with work, almost on the verge but not quite there. I was inspired by a woman today who as she said "taught herself to be calmer" and basically let it all slide... can this happen i wonder? Can we learn that? I sure should try... and i know i have in the past and failed but so what? this could be a new beginning... and how i love those new beginnings with all the promise they hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...