Wednesday 24 March 2010

It took me five minutes to pull out of my driveway this morning! That is a long time to be waiting for a suburban road to clear! Whatever happened to suburbia? clean and quiet and dull? 3 days ago a murder and suicide took place 3 blocks down; and even though it might sound exciting this sort of thing never used to happen in our predictable little part of the world. Times are changing and obviously social realities are changing with them. Pretty soon this will feel like downtown and I am kinda hoping it will!!!! I have always craved to live in an apartment in the centre... it is one of those unfulfilled dreams I have.

But one never knows when dreams might come to be... that is the whole point of them I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...