Tuesday 9 March 2010

Remember how last Friday I was hoping for a revelation? Well it did not happen... or rather that was the revelation! that there is nothing to reveal! There might be a better place than this but it is not easy to get to and it will certainly NOT be revealed, it will be earned though days of misery and struggle, hardship and heartache!

On a lighter note (ha ha ha) I am looking for recipes for quick bites, nibbles, like a plate of small interesting contraptions. Any suggestions? Well I doubt you can suggest anything because very few people actually read this but still I do like to throw questions wide open to the audience!!

:-) so come on... impress me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...