Tuesday 16 June 2009

You have to love technology... and even if you don't it's your loss, and you can lose out on a lot! Within the space of a few hours since this morning I have communicated with the US, Middle East, Cyprus, Athens, Belgium, Spain and the Netherlands. We take if for granted but I have to admit that if it were not for the web I would not have remained half-as-close to people that are not just friends, practically family. So even though I am not as technology-savvy as I would have liked perhaps, I can still say that I have seen the light... and it is online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...