Friday 3 July 2009

enough....


Sometimes in life we have choices, and sometimes we are accused of the choices we make. Sometimes we claim we have no options, but deep down if we reeeeally wanted to we would have found a way.

A lot of changes take place in our lives and it is not always easy to adjust. For some bizarre reason it appears that my choices have been particularly under scrutiny by people around me; well that and the impact they have on my availability. Judgment is soo easy, I should know; but perhaps I am now paying the price for being judgemental in years gone by. For years, I was available, people would ring me up and I would be there; and I knew for a fact that it was not reciprocal but at that stage I did not mind.

For a while now I have been hearing ALL sorts of subtle and not-so-subtle hints revealing people's state of mind towards me. It all boils down to the fact that my limited availability is a punishable offense and for that I will be forever shunned. And now I am angry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...