Wednesday 29 July 2009

i m going slightly mad...

... Too much noise.. I do not live in a particularly noisy area but apparently it is noisy enough, and lately I have come to realise that in fact there is so much noise in my life that it has strangled any glimmer of silence in there. Whenever I am, wherever I go, it is impossible it seems to get at least some downtime, a noise free void that could allow me to collect my thoughts. It cannot be good for me, in fact I am pretty convinced it is probably very very bad for me. But what to do.... Shutting the world outside has become increasingly difficult lately especially since the world is fighting so hard to get in. Over the next few weeks I will try my utmost to keep that promise, trying to stay sane and hope for the best. I already believe I am fighting a losing battle but...

I think holidays and travelling is good, however, there is a daily need for down-time otherwise we will all go mad. And that is a prospect I do not particularly cherish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...